Friday, May 20, 2005

So here we go.....

I've been wanting to start a blog for quite a while, one of those things I'll do real soon now ;-) A little about myself: I'm a 50+ male from the just south of the Mason-Dixon line. Definitely a blue-state person in a sea of red. I've been married for almost 33 years and helped raise two children, a girl and a boy. I am interested in most forms of technology, especially aerospace and computer networking thingies. I listen to a broad cross section of music, but these days I'm listening to a lot of podcasts and less music. I have started playing guitar again after a 20 year hiatus while the kids were growing up, but I did achieve a personal goal last summer when I got a new Les Paul Studio and a Marshall Micro Stack. You just can't beat the Les Paul and Marshall sound combo.

Well the pager just went off so that's all for now.


>JjV<
---------------------------------------------------
Rule of Acquisition #59: Free advice is seldom cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment