Monday, December 26, 2005

The American Taliban II

Proponents of Evolution and/or Intelligent Design have hacked the web site of Scott Seigler hosting his new novel/Podiobook Ancestor. I found out about this through the Dragonpage weblog.



I continue to be amazed at the length, breadth and depth of extreme tactics these individuals will go to in their attemps to shove their religious memes down the throats of the rest of us.




BTW: I listened to Scott’s first book, Earthcore and it was excellent. I recommend both Earthcore and Ancestor to any scifi/horror genre fan.




PS Evo and Michael: Please feed the loons who attacked Scott’s site to the Dragon.





>JjV<

---------------------------------------------------

I do not fear Satan half so much as I fear those who fear him. - Theresa of Avila

No comments:

Post a Comment